Thread: Eurovision 2005
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2005, 00:03   #60
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
spy, lol

I somehow feel by the time i answer this ur message it will be deleted o.O

Anyway, this ESC isnt any crappier than previous ones. I must say it's even harder got guess the winner this time that a year ago for example.

Updates:

Seen Belorussian performance. It's not as bad as many want it to be. Something I believe whole ESC is like. Popish, gay and performer went blond. Not my cup of tea but can do better that they expect.

Saw Greece on MTV Russia Total Show. She got quite a good reaction there. Guess votes from Russia are garanteed lol She was still using playback and was alone on the stage but hmm.. the cam was focused on her ass for some reason. Guess operator enjoyed it and well.. i believe he was not alone in that. She's fit.
Saw her preview vid as well. Nothing outstanding but yeh, there will be enough of dancing on the stage on 21th May.

Saw Slovenian preview. Nah, it's still some cool song. Still I miss that female back vocal and guitars are still messy.. and well.. he better keeps his shirt on I believe.

For ones who are interested. Most songs and videos are available here for free download: http://www.keithm.utvinternet.ie/05NFs.htm . Files are mostly 2-3 Mbs size but give u the impression anyway. High quality ones can be found on soulseek they say.