View Single Post
Old 27-08-2004, 20:09   #10
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khartoun2004
Do you think that this cologue could work for a lesbian trying to hit on a straight girl? I mean would it fool their senses into thinking the lesbian was really a guy? I mean if it's supposed to be concentrated male pheromones and women are of course mindless sex objects and pheromones are the only reason for a girl to date a guy.
I don't see any other good reason why on earth a woman would date a guy!

Seriously though, that's actually a good point you raise. Since we all know (or we all *should* know) by now is that attraction/love/whateverlabelyouwanttoputonit is purely chemical - there's no real "emotion" involved. This being the case, I guess it's possible in theory that this cologne could draw a straight woman to another woman. Whether or not said straight woman would actually stick around for long once she realised that it was actually another chick who'd caught her eye is debateable. If you don't find the female form attractive it doesn't make any difference at all what the female wears, does or says - nothing's gonna change.
Trust me. Women are supposed to dig Lynx Bodyspray right? You've seen the commercials - "the Lynx effect", where the guy puts on the body spray and is immediately pounced on by hundreds of adoring female admirers. Well, I've been wearing Lynx Bodyspray for years and I am yet to encounter even one female admirer.
It's doesn't work that way. Unfortunately.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?