View Single Post
Old 26-04-2007, 23:28   #224
The Dream is Over, :~(

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku View Post
How can a country go from communism to borderline fascism in only 15 years? And who put twins in power, i mean seriously wtf? I can only hope that Polish people are going to wake up and realize that the country is engaged on a very dangerous road.
Lol, I first heard of the Kaczynski Twins on the Daily Show, the American version of a fake news show. I swear to God I thought it was a joke at the time.
But seriously, that's some massive regression going there.

Quote:
The AFP news agency reports that an MEP from the League of Polish Families, Maciej Giertych, has published a pamphlet stating that homosexuality is "biologically useless" and "reversible" as long as there is "the desire to become heterosexual and the spiritual motivation".
Now I personally think the "gay gene" theory is dubious but you can totally see the line of reasoning with this shit. Removing any evidence pertaining to the belief that LGBTs are "born that way" hate crimes committed towards them wouldn't be considered as bad as say, anti-Semitism. Fault could then be placed on non-hetersexual people for "voluntarily" participating in acts that would get them hurt, thus it would be their fault for not getting the help, or "spiritual motivation," to become heterosexual.

Assholes, fucking assholes.
I'm sorry these kind of people get to me. If it were sooo easy to switch your sexuality then how about they lead by example and become homosexual.