View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004, 18:40   #22
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by katbeidar
But I'd make an exception of Rachel. Even though she came back to the forum only a short while ago, she managed to do so many nice things and contribute so much that I didn't have nearly enough time to keep up with giving the reputation points to her. Lol.
Yeah, maybe we should stick for people who haven't posted in the last 3 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
Yeah! But then it's like... we'll be voting for the Tatysite 2004 Awards, in 2005! But there's no other choice really, we're too late anyway. Weren't the last awards in November? Or am I totally crazy here?
They were in February this year. Well, Queenie, it's normal, I mean the Oscars also refer to the movies which were big the year before! So, the TatySite.net Forum Awards 2004 refer to what happened in 2004 but it makes more sense to vote for them only in 2005. But I think voting for the nominations can already begin, since not much is gonna happen, and even if it does, we can still edit our posts until the end of the month! Then in the beginning of January, we count the votes for nomination, announce the nominees and the final voting shall start *suspense*