View Single Post
Old 29-02-2004, 00:58   #73
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny poison
I believe those 17 seconds exist coz I saw the debates mansky had with that deputee and while sounding much more convincing most of the time, when the host of the program asked him about those 17 seconds, he felt uneasy and had to admit that it was the first time he agreed not to show 'all the reality' coz he decided himself ppl weren't ready for that yet. He said he'll show it after 10 years may be. Some think it had something to do with drugs. But nobody knows for sure.
Yes, I also saw the TV debate and Mansky really said all this. But as far as I remember these 17 seconds should have been the last scene of the Anatomy? If I remember correctly? When you think of Anatomy then it really ends very sudddenly, just the Eurovison winners are going on the stage. And the other thing that Mansky had to edit, was Pasha's face. I saw the Anatomy with origianal English subtitles and there Pasha's face was not blurred. Unfortunately the mysterious 17 seconds were still missing.

I found the interview with Mansky from December.

Quote:
12.12.2003 (00:00) The documentary Anatomy of t.A.T.u. will be shown cut by 17 seconds of the final scene
The first run of the Vitaly Mansky’s picture Anatomy of t.A.T.u. will be shown on STS channel on December, 12. According to Vitaly no one of the previous characters of his documentaries placed such a list of demands on censorship as the t.A.T.u.’s camp.

”I agreed on two firm requests – removed 17 seconds of the final scenes, though I think the scenes were very colourful and straight forward, and concealed the face of one person – a direct participant of the documentary.” – said Vitaly in the interview to radio station Eho Moskvy. – “Another requests were denied right away and the audience will have a chance to see the picture in it’s pure form – as it’s supposed to be seen. Sooner or later, maybe in 2-3 years or maybe in 5 years, the audience will see the final sequence too because any documentary is a history of our lives.”

Last edited by Linda16; 29-02-2004 at 01:15.