View Single Post
Old 29-02-2004, 00:55   #71
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny poison
well... lol... the hat... it was the black military-like hat like ones they usually show ppl wearing in gay clubs plus it had some disco mood in it
Thanks

Quote:
as for forbidden 17 secs... well... i read that article once again. Mansky said he used scenes that Ivan decided not to show in Anotomy for some reason. he didn't say those were - 17 seconds he ad to cut.
I thought that at the time of Anatomy Mansky had said that the only thing that Ivan had asked him to take out was those 17 seconds?

Quote:
I believe those 17 seconds exist coz I saw the debates mansky had with that deputee and while sounding much more convincing most of the time, when the host of the program asked him about those 17 seconds, he felt uneasy and had to admit that it was the first time he agreed not to show 'all the reality' coz he decided himself ppl weren't ready for that yet. He said he'll show it after 10 years may be. Some think it had something to do with drugs. But nobody knows for sure.
I thought at the time of Anatomy Mansky said that he had wanted to show the 17 seconds, but Ivan had said he wouldn't be his friend any more if he did?