View Single Post
Old 26-11-2003, 03:03   #12
Colorado

Send a message via ICQ to Aeon Send a message via Yahoo to Aeon
Yulia spent the rest of the week anxiously preparing for the coming weekend. Tidying her room, renting a few movies, making sure there was some of the favorite foods and drinks she found out during thier chats during the week that Lena liked. They had spent a lot of time talking, but hadn't brought up the kiss during their conversations. Both looked forward to this weekend, even if they were nervous about what might happen between them.

When Friday finally came and they were walking home from school they stopped off at Lena's place to pick up some of her things for the weekend stayover. It was Lena's first time at Yulia's place and when they went inside Yulia wanted to do everything to make her auburn haired friend feel comfortable. "Would you like a soda or anything to drink?", Lena was warmed by the smaller girl's attempt to play the perfect hostess. She smiled and replied, "yes, that would be great, whatever you have is fine." As they got their drinks

Yulia showed her to her bedroom, which was painted blue and had music in various forms everywhere, pop star posters on the walls, music sheets on her desk and stacks of cd's everywhere. "I see you really like all sorts of music", Lena scanned through her collection. "Classical, jazz, techno, pop...really cool how you love all sorts of music Yulia". Yulia smiled, "yeah, pick out whatever you like. Lets put your stuff over here on my chest and I'll go down to start dinner." Yulia went down to make spagetti and wanted it to turn out as good as possible so she'd make a good impression as something of a good cook.
Lena put on an Andrei Gubin cd and went to the kitchen to see if she help out with the cooking. As she went in she couldn't help but take her time admiring how Yulia looked, and stood behind her and found herself glancing up and down the smaller girls body, her sexy spikey hair, slender frame and the cutest bottom she ever saw. She continue to take in the smaller girls beauty until Yulia turned around with a jar in her hand and was so startled to find the silent Lena just behind her she spilled red sauce all over her white t-shirt. Red tomato sauce was splattered all over Lena's front.
"Oh, shit! I'm sorry, you scared me!" Yulia was between laughing and dying of embarrasment. Lena started to laugh, "its my fault, I should have warned you I was right behind you", Yulia found a towel nearby, ran it under water and started to rub off some of the sauce off the redhead's chest as they continued to giggle somewhat nervously. It was only moments into the cleaning attempt when Yulia realized she was rubbing Lena's voluptuous breasts and she felt her face flush. my God, she has the most amazing breasts, so full and perfect. As she glanced up they both stopped laughing, looking into the depths of each other's eyes, transfixed in the moment. "Um, I have another shirt I can change into, so I better take this off and run it under water or something", Lena finally managed to speak as they stood there with Yulia's towel in hand over her right breast. "Oh yeah...good idea", the smaller girl mentally jerked herself back to reality and gave the redhead her personal space back.

Lena went into the bedroom to change and after a moment Yulia thought to go retrieve the messed up shirt and throw it in the washer before the stain settled in. She walked into the room just as Lena pulled her top off revealing smooth milky skin and heavy breasts with large pink areolas which caused Yulia to stop dead in her tracks and watch as Lena's nipples became erect with the contact of cooler air on her skin...

Last edited by Aeon; 26-11-2003 at 05:15.