View Single Post
Old 23-10-2003, 04:25   #51
viva la scientology!

Quote:
Originally posted by PowerPuff Grrl
Regarding Pink, I do not get any hint of this being a marketing ploy, actually nothing from Pink reminds me of anything remotely fake. Her last album was a departure of the image she was assigned to being, i.e. the white Mary J. Blige. She had contributed more to her album and I took that as being becoming more expressive. With this news (if it is true, of course) I think it is just her being more truthful with herself.

Your mileage may vary.
Exactly. Pink's never come across as being fake or attention hungry, to me. If this kiss with Loken was a ploy, why isn't she bringing attention to it and why isn't it all over MTV? Well, I haven't really watched MTV lately, but I doubt it's big news. That because it's no big deal for someone like Pink to be gay. She's the kind of star whose image is doing whatever the hell they want - changing music styles - changing sexuality. That's how she wants to do things.

Tatu (I guess that means Ivan ) in no way invented homoeroticism. Madonna's been there before. But what I respect about Tatu is that they *might* be Lesbians. Britney sure isn't. She said "that was my first kiss with a woman." Trying to be so damn innocent. Why can't female stars be slutty and enjoy it?! *looks at Christina Aguilera*

Madonna and the rest can do whatever they want. It's just that people made it a big deal, when 2 girls kissing isn't a big deal at all. Even with Tatu. I don't care that they kissed. I'm just pissed that it was freaking headline news on Yahoo.com. Now Britney's new video alludes up to a kiss.

I'm sure that if I didn't like Tatu, it would have pissed me off. But tatu have something to say, whereas Britney just dances around and acts so innocent and oblivious.

EDIT:
Reading my post, I didn't really say what I was trying to. Tatu, Madonna, Britney, whoever, can do what they want. It's the hype that annoys me. So they kissed. Get over it! So Pink's gay. Let's have a party!! I don't care!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH feels like yelling
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.

Last edited by cirrus; 23-10-2003 at 05:05.