View Single Post
Old 02-02-2004, 16:04   #11
Chaser

Third episode

It was way too short! I wish they would have shown more between Dana and Lara! 45mins it too short. Anyway, I think that everything in the third episode was so random. They skipped around alot. My favorite part was when Alice was breaking up with Gabby .... "Step off B#$ch!" LMAO! and "Cold in the streets. Hot in the sheets!" I wish Gabby could have been more nice! They looked good together.
And could Dana get any funnier! ""No, I'm not going to have sex with her tonight, it's our first date!" And the whole "Sun dress" Thing was cute. I'm upset that they didn't show any of the date between Lara and Dana though. But, when you look at it, this episode was NOTHING compaired with the preview that showed whats to come! The one thing that's burned into my mind is Shane hooking up with Alice's mom! Someone said that her mom was a MILF. LMAO. And, what about Marina's girlfriend? What's to happen to Jenny, and Dana ... Comming out to her parents!!!! Woa!!! Well, I think the next few episodes will be ALOT better than what we have seen so far.