Thread: Any fans left?
View Single Post
Old 22-12-2003, 20:01   #210
keep 'em guessing

back to the homosexuality is a sin bit.
yeah i know there are some ppl here that hate religion, but u have to understand this is something that they believe!
take me for an example, i was raised in christianity.
everything revolves around christianity and what the bible says in my country. so what is accepted abroad is not accepted here simply b/c its not the christian way.
sure there are gays that live here but most of them keep it on the low, simply b/c they believe it is a sin themselves.
its not easy to go against what has been installed in you and its even harder to go against what you believe in!

to be honest if i had it my way, i would change the way ppl think and what they believe but i can't. its life and its just something we have to live w/.

i am what you would consider an open-minded christian. i accept things that most won't.
so i understand where most of you are coming from but i also understand lena's pov as well.
so for ppl to think its dumb and stupid is totally.............. (i dunno, can't find the right word right now). u really shouldn't knock anyone's belief/religion b/c no one here is knocking yours. this just isn't fair and can only cause confusion and a number of misunderstandings.