View Single Post
Old 22-02-2004, 08:50   #58
BiAtch

Send a message via AIM to showMElove2
As much as I hate to "bash" Yulia, I find it hardly undavoidable at this point. I know that they are going through some changes professionally but I feel that the obligation to their fans is still there, and I think Lena has grasped this concept, while Yulia has not. In her acceptance speech, Lena made sure to thank the fans for their support which Im sure is the reason she showed up. I think that Lena has been made to go solo once to many times (for one reason or another) and at this time when things seems to be falling apart, Y&L should be sticking together. So if Lena did not stay at home with her family and boyfriend, neither should Yulia. Instead of staying home predicting that Lena was crying she should have been on that plane with her! Some people might see this as a weakness on Lena's part, but I admire her for giving in and going when she clearly didn't want to, shows her maturity. I always admired Yulia's feistiness when it was directed towards others who were negative about the duo but now it just shows lack of respect. Makes me wonder if there will be a future for Y&L or just L without the Y. I guess I'll stayed tuned as the drama continues but if the RS show ends, will there still be news about the girls