View Single Post
Old 28-01-2007, 22:56   #15
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath View Post
My coolie baby, come to join us to N.Y , the 20th of february to help me to make walk the baby Olga in the streets of New York when it will be -1° outside...if not she will stay in her hotel bedroom with the covers to the nose....she needs a slavic pulsion....Da!!

*me want to go to the Little Odessa*...da! I like gangsta
nath, I caaaaaant! I am in school and cant take long trips (esp. because i am teaching now as well)...so come to CALIFORNIA! It is way warmer here anyway

now to talyubittu - dude, stop listing those towns becuase it is not in your favour!
lets see:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
I have lived in Cleveland, Ohio and Jacksonville, Florida. Please stop writitng my biography for me.
Cleveland, Ohio is SO fucking midwest! Jacksonville, Fl, ouch - east and south east are two different things

Quote:
as well as have been to various other cities including Chicago, Minneapolis and Atlanta and Charlotte.
wow, you've been to quite the cities: Chicago, large city, but still a MIDWEST large city. Minneapolis MIDWEST city... Atlanta... south! Charlotte..WOW fucking SOUTH again! to tell you the truth, south might actually be worse that midwest, so shhhhhh

Quote:
So please - back off. Visiting a place is not living there. So until you reside here, keep your mouth buckled.
yes, sir! Imma goinna keem them mouths shut! but dont use that horse language at me, 'cause i aint living there with you guys and those damn horse buckles you like to wear up there http://www.bucklesofestes.com/horses.htm

Quote:
And if you are speaking from such personal experience, how about you present some if it? Where have you been, how long have you been there, have you taken every opportunity you could to experience everything offered by the region? I think not.
darling, i already feel bad enough chatting for my entertainment with a kiddie, but since i am selfish i will tell ya, i've lived in more places you can count on your fingers and toes - anywhere from communism to your god damn midwest shit to the complete oposite. oh yeah, and i have traveled plenty, lets say definitelly way more than you have.... kisses honey, just dont be such a bully, cause i bully back them ones like you! LoL
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!