View Single Post
Old 16-05-2004, 13:29   #11
pie crust

Wow, this has turned into an interesting discussion. I don't know much about politics, but I just gotta comment, who said all Arabs are evil? Many arabs want peace, many want war, just like many Americans want peace, and many want war. The arabs I know are very happy that Saddam is no longer in charge, I actually celebrated with them and they are very thankful for the US for doing this. Although, right now US army are treating people badly too, so I wouldn't say they're the "good guys". I am against Bush and the way he handles things, because everything seems to be about religion - the Bible says this, the Bible says that, he doesn't agree with homosexuality, why should I support the guy?

About the Shapovalov video: To me it sounds interesting, it's a touchy and scandalous subject and I like that. It should be interesting to see. I don't find it sick in any way, because things that will apparently be shown in the video, are already happening in some places - it's just the truth on television.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]