View Single Post
Old 16-05-2004, 13:19   #9
iMod

I know, i know, French people (aka filthy frogs) are ungrateful traitors who hate the US and sell weapons to terrorists around the world to kill American people (not to mention that we smell because we never shower). I've been said that quite a lot by Americans on American forums where i used to go.

I'm no friend of Saddam or Al Qaeda but the mere fact of criticizing the US makes you a pro-terrorist in this day and age of intellectual brainwashing.

I've made very clear in this thread that i believe that at some point during this century there will be a general conflict between the West and Muslim theocracies (which is not the same thing as Arab countries). I've also explained why i think that opening a front in this conflict *now* was a strategic mistake from the US.

When this conflict happens and if i'm still alive, there is no doubt where my allegiance will lie, of course i will support the my own civilization!

That being said, the US are in the process of being taken over by a Christian theocracy and their democracy is weakening day after day, anyone can see that, even some Americans do.
I won't support that just because there are "evil" Arabs that are doing worst things that "good" Christians.

Now excuse me while i'll go eat some Liberty fries.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]