View Single Post
Old 16-05-2004, 11:09   #4
iMod

Wow, what a display of ignorance dollparts3000, thanks for sharing your views on geopolitics, "Arabs are evil!", that's deep...

But i'm used to your style, i'll invite people to visit this thread where you shared some of your other views on a totally different subject:
http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6517

I'm not going to waste my time replying in detail because you've obviously been totally brainwashed by US propaganda.

The Arab world has been a center of civilization for centuries, many scientific discoveries were made by Arab scientists during the Middle Ages. The Arab world is now going through some dark ages, it happens to every civilizations.

The root of most problems in the Middle East is the unconditional support of the US to Israeli policy and the oppression of Palestinian Arabs. If the US had not supported this policy, the world would be a more peaceful place today.

An American was decapitated by Arab terrorists...
At least 10 Iraqis died while being "interrogated" by US soldiers.

A thousand innocent civilians died in the World Trade Center attack...
At least 5 thousands innocent Iraqi civilians died because of US bombings during the invasion of Iraq.

Political opponents are imprisoned in Arab countries...
The US have illegally imprisoned thousands of people in Guantanamo, no legal grounds for the arrests, no charges, no lawyers, no trials. The day Guantanamo was created the US ceased to be a democracy and are in no position to give lessons to anyone, even more so now that the US are torturing prisoners of war.

Arab countries have barbaric laws based on a misinterpretation of the Koran...
The US are still using death penalty which is also barbaric, and even minors or mentally ill people can be executed.

I could go on...

Quote:
I know people from Iran [...] many of the people who live in the arab world are fucking nuts and full of hatred.
One last thing... Iran is not an Arab country, Iranians are Persians and part of the Indo-European family. All European and Indian people (with a few exceptions like Finns, Hungarians, or Dravidians) as well as their languages are all descendants of an ancient people that lived in northern Iran 12 thousand years ago. Persians are direct descendants of that ancient people and not at all related to Arabs, either ethnically or linguistically.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]