View Single Post
Old 16-05-2004, 05:13   #1
Участник

Ideologic differences: Terrorism

forre: This thread was started by splitting the one about Shapovalov's new video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenochkaO
I wouldn't say that he's "promoting" terrorism as such. But he is making light of something terrible for the purposes of entertainment and that has to be classed as bad taste, at the very least.

Ummm...after the recent photographs and allegations about what's been going on in Iraq under US rule, that's a bit pot calling the kettle black.
I don't really think this is the place for discussion of geopolitics, though. It's a complicated, sensitive subject not suited to sweeping generalisations.
Pot calling the kettle black??? Yeah right. Sure, the US has done some bad things but nothing in comparison to arab countries. And, anyway there are always bad guys in any army! That's the nature of war. Sometimes there are horrible guys who go to war because they like to kill other people. You think the Russian army is any different? That's a fact of any war. There are always going to be bad apples. And most of those pictures of the so called Americans brutalizing Iraqi prisoners are fakes and they have been reported to be fakes by the British. The fact that the American government speaks out against it shows their difference from the Arab's. How often have you ever heard an arab leader of a country apologize for mistreating prisoners?? There are people who have been in prison in arab countries for over 30 years for speaking out against the regime. There's no such thing as fairness in the arab world. There are no fair trials and there is little justice.

And if you think that you can compare the American army to the brutalities of the arabic rebels, arabic terrorists and arabic countries in general.

A man got his head cut off on t.v. for fuck sake! He didn't even get a trial and he wasn't even a soldiers!!! He was an innocent civilian.
They cut off your hands for stealing there.
Arabs have ripped Christians and jews apart in the street with their bare hands. (That Christian masacre)
It is legally acceptable to stone women to death.
A person can be kidnapped and put in prison for no reason.
A woman who only looks at another man while married may be stoned to death.
His family can be tortured for no reason
A family can strap their kid down to the table (legally) and genitally mutilate her without and drugs.
In Iraq, there were legal rape rooms where women and children were raped.
There are numerous other tortures performed there like drowning where an arabic guard in prison shoved a hose down a prisoners throat and drowned him.
The fatwa for Jihad calls for the death of all non-muslims including non-religious muslims, Jews, Christians, Hindu's etc. etc. It is in the Koran.
The Koran encourages muslims to seek out the death of all non-muslims however there are moderate muslims who don't take this part of the Koran so seriously. I know some moderate muslims who aren't hateful but they are aware that the Koran calls for such an act. If you don't believe me, type: Jihad and Koran or Quaran in google.com

I know people from Iran who live in fear of being kidnapped in the night. They are scared of their own government and the people who live around them. Yes, there are some good people but many of the people who live in the arab world are fucking nuts and full of hatred.

Go there. Go to Saudi Arabia or any other country. You would probably meet the same fate of Nicolas Berg or be sold into a brothel.

You're right this isn't the place for politics so I'll stop talking about it. I am not anti-arab. I have met some very nice muslims and Christinan arabs who live in North America. I listen to them tell me stories about their country and many of the people in it. It scares me what I hear. I am scared but they have nightmares and they will probably live in fear for the rest of their life.

They know that not all men are good and that there is evil in this world because they have seen evil. Many Europeans and North Americans don't even know what evil looks like because many haven't seen it to that extent. They are so used to Hollywood movies where everythings black and white. It's hard for me to understand the hatred and evil that exists in the middle east because I haven't seen it but they have and they have known people who were kidnapped in the night for saying something anti-polical in the street. They have looked into the face of evil.

If Shapalov is trying to promote terrorism, he is a loser and a sick fuck
Tatu had something positive to say.
This is just sick and disgusting.

Last edited by forre; 19-05-2004 at 10:19.