View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 15:18   #54
Bitchka

Quote:
Oh, coolie, don't do this with me!
I am sorry sunnich! Was not thinking.... I completely understand what you mean - when I send stuff to my cousin it's the same - and when I am in Bulgaria trying to download stuff I go nuts! So from now on I promise I will type more, compress the files, so they will be about 1Mb. Dogovorilis

now... about that file ... that voice - what were you talking about before....still cant convince me it isnt sexy
and your English....wooooooooooooooooooooow... are you sure you havent lived in English speaking country for a while?? it is Perfect - it is as good as mine if not even better
you pronaunce my name great - I will record a tiny file how I pronaunce it - but you got it 99% right - you just gave it a lil Russian sound - I love it. that's exactly how russkayatatu pronaunced it while she was in Bulgaria - I hope she uploads something here so you can hear her Russian, 'cause to me she sounds more Russian than American - you know it Rach
Thanks for the great comments and correct pronaunciation again.

I will love to teach you some Bulgarian i x-change - hope it will be ok if I do it here, 'cause I dont think there is a big desire from other people to learn BG

ok, hope you dont have to be gone for too long because of my big files!!!

vesica thanks for the files. One more very good one - I think we are only 'smart' kids in this class.
and to try to answer your question... I am not sure ...but both things you played by t.A.T.u. are ne. so I dont think there should be any difference between them.

denial, thanks for fixing the jpgs. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love them ! Nice handwritting - let me guess - you were an 'A' student - when it comes to notes I am
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 09-10-2003 at 15:26.