View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 14:42   #53
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
I don't wanna argue with U about wich of 2 languages is softer. Does it really matter? I heard the difference between the Sofia and not-Sofia pronunciation, and got ur argument that U don't use soft consonants that often. But the thing is that bulgarian firm к, с or ж for example sound softer than russian firm ones. May be that's why I get the impression that the whole bulgarian language is a bit softer May be I'm wrong still. Btw, I would like to get some Bulgarian lessons if U don't mind it can help me a lot if I'm next time in Bulgaria (and I really hope I will be )

zebu VERY good for the first attempt (wow, is it really the 1st one???) Only few mistakes. Yep, that мы should be a bit firmer may be but it's still ok. Watch ur т in the word простые, it shouldn't be that soft. But in the word эти making it much softer than U did would be right. С in вопросы is firm, don't forget. 2nd part is perfect, just чт in the word что should sound as 'sht'. U pronaunced it right in the 2nd case but not confident enough in the first one. That's all I could notice. Everything else was 'russian' *congratulates herself with one more smart student she got*

*joins zebu and Denial at the smoking-room to have a break*