View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 14:41   #52
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Now to ur extra-exercise. Huh... U sound pretty... russian. Now kidding There are just few mistakes. So few that they aren't even worth mentioning. But *cough* I'm a teacher *me? teacher? heeell!* so I'm gonna do it The most noticeble one is in the word четверо. See what I mean? yeah, it's that damn stress again... (all other stresses were right btw ). But U felt urself something was wrong, didn't U? Yep, Elf is right, in the word новогоднюю, last н should be softer. U still need to make ur ц and ж a bit firmer and ч in the word точно should sound like clear ч, not something between ч and ш. Two names mentioned in this text should also sound a bit different. Everything else is oh so right! I recorded the right variant for U. Sry, I wrote down the russian text U read and when I read from the list in russian... it's just stronger then me... I remember my radio experience and read too fast may be (U know, U have to be in time there). I also forgot to pronaunce the name of the movie and missed one word in the main text but U pronaunced those things 100% right, so U don't need it anyway Oh... *turnes red* and don't pay much attention to my english. I didn't have any speaking-practice for quite a long.
http://www.geocities.com/nrg2002ru/coolextra.mp3