View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 01:27   #44
Bitchka

Quote:
Nice job, cool, It seems like you really like talking and I trully enjoy listening to you I especially loved the way you pronounce "elf"
Thanks you elf, very much - and I know... I have accents in any other language than Bulgarian, but what can you do... accents are sexy after all - so it could only be an advantage...unless I am dealing with some complete 'redneck'

Thanks for all the comments again, will put them in practice, and esp. this one
Quote:
The first time you pronounced the Bulgarian phrase, it sounded "Russian" and the second time it sounded "Ukrainian" (which is softer than Russian). So I'm thinking maybe you shouldn't try so hard to make your Russian softer... just my oppinion
he heeeeeee, you are not the first person that says that.. that I shouldnt try to speak so soft when I try to speak Russian - my friend Pavel said that too - so I should listen more I must be completely 'deaf' then....

off.top: just to add quicky about the movie... I love it too...only watched the first episode yesterday though, about the watch the rest tonight. it is called 'The Irony of Fate, or Enjoy your Bath' in English, and it is an American DvD, and also has subtitles in English/French/Spanish... so people that would like to see it should look for it at the rental place

denial, wooooo hooooooo thanks for posting.
loved listening to it - you are doing very good - I thought you pronaunced those sounds better than you did in the Singing thread. Too bad I couldnt see the sketches.... says there is an error..boooooooooo. And the singing at the end - priceless
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!