View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 20:16   #989
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
Offtop:
And What? it was her decision to be with him then that's her fault. But I really think that Nobody here does is critisize Lena by that. Even I should say that We do is critisize her by her own limitations (aleast me)
What I said was: they critisize because of that. I never mentiones Lena was with him because she was forced to -- it doesn't really matter to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
That's not spite. - The fact that she has only DONE two performances first off, is a major flaw. Second - t.A.T.u. music, at least, well known t.A.T.u. music - should not be a part of the Lena Katina project.
It's spite because Lena's the silly, untalented one; she's repetitive and seems like rooted on stage, she's got nothing going for her, she's ought to thank Yulia for talking sh*t about her, bla bla bla.

That's not related to her live performances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Offtop:

I don't know what you mean exactly. Aileen and I explained with many arguments and without personal insults toward Lena, what we think about the Katina project and how they handle certain critical points without being mean. If I remember correctly, lately I was even more 'spiteful' towards Yulya than her.
Offtop:

Arguments? You're both baised on opinions. Facts are different from guesses, you know that. Don't try to sell your takes on these girls lives as truth.

Without being mean?

Let's see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Uhm, can't say that she had to. She gets noticed anyway and everybody talks about her, even without lips, parties and other dramas. Lets make a resumé:

Lena is working hard and lets every fan know it, has an own webpage, she does diary entries, video blogs, lets musicians tweet, releases a song on the webpage, has two full concerts, six new songs, announces the release time of the debut album, the shooting of a video...and nobody in Russia takes notice.

Yulya on the other hand has nothing like that to offer. She drops her lover and everybody knows, comes home with a glass of herbals, and everybody knows, her new friend kisses her on the belly-button and everybody knows, and finally she mocks at her former partner, and people notice for the first time that Lena is doing something. Actually Lena should thank her for doing promotion for the Katina project!
And, also: http://forum.tatysite.net/showpost.p...&postcount=936

It's all here. You're sarcastic towards the whole situation... Which can only be powered by your spite towards Katina.

Quote:
That's of course not spiteful, but wisely critisizing Yulya. May it be that you are a bit biased, even a little bit blind on one eye?
Ah, come one. I was shocked by the selfdestruction of Yulia AND her suddenly coward and traitor behavior. I reacted like that, but I don't hate Yulia and only wish her the best.

And thanks for the compliments.