View Single Post
Old 25-05-2005, 20:33   #4
Новенький

Quote:
I can't believe there are any Jews who would say the same about Muslims.
Quote:
I can't believe there are any Americans who would say the same about Muslims.
You're just kidding right?

Quote:
Ann Coulter
Who's da bitch?

Quote:
Did Mohammed preach hatred towards those who were different from him?I really doubt it. But it's not like Christians still follow many of the teachings of Jesus, either.
First muslims were far more tolerant to other religions than christians at the same time were. the Qu'ran says that Jews and Christians are to be tolerated, because it says that, like Muslims, they are the People of the Book, although they have a corrupted view of the true word of god. According the Qu'ran, Moses and Jesus preached the true islamic doctrine, but Jews and Christians then corrupted their holy scriptures so that the new testament and torah have no resemblance to the original message given to them. So this is to mean that Christians went away from god by worshipping Jesus as a god, and Jewish received His anger because they worshipped the Golden Calf.

The words are worth to nowadays but it depends on who interpret them. I know many christians and jewish who use their scripture words to racist, violent points of view so this is no muslim "privilege".