Thread: Prostitution
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2006, 16:00   #22
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I agree that selling one's body might be morally wrong to today's society, but morality itself borderlines on religion and religion has no place in business nor when determining what's right and wrong. I don't like anykind of moral smugness when it comes to subjects like this. Who are we to judge what people can do with their personal liberties? It has no infulece whatsoever on the greater public good or the decline of it... it's strickly a personal decision what someone might choose to do with their own bodies to make a living. What about professional athletes who dedicate their lives to the world of sports which also becomes their sole money making tool. Aren't they "selling their athletic bodies" to achieve their goals? The only difference in this case is the moral one, which as I stated has no value in question of personal liberties.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.