Thread: Serebro
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2007, 16:20   #14
Call Me Stefan!

You don't have to help me with songs also, you helped me already a lot... But if you insist... lol

I'm trying to translate something... I think that the girls said that Marija is lesbian. Dunno. Wait. lol I'm dumb.

Quote:
Ну, к тебе и Сербия подкатывала.

СЕР. - Но Сербия - это женщина. И я - не лесбиянка.
I think this means: Oh, but Serbia also flirted with you.

Ser. - But Serbia - she's a dyke. And I - am not lesbian.

Quote:
УШ. – Она именно подкатывала?

СЕР. - Да, да. Катилась ко мне, катилась … но я попросила, чтобы эта дама прокатилась мимо меня. Я не хочу ни в коем случае оскорбить Сербию, потому что у меня очень много друзей из Сербии… И замечательная песня, и я рада за 1-ое место. Но вот конкретно к этой девушке из шкафа хотелось бы сказать, что мне было неприятно её внимание. И я не поняла этого формата общения.
She flirted good?

Ser. - Yes, yes. She tried with me, tried, but I asked, why does that lady try with me. I don't want to (I know the Serbian word, not English lol) Serbia in any case, because I have many friends form Serbia. And interesting song, and I'm glad it's 1st. But what I want to say about that girls concretly, is that her attention wasn't pleasant for me. And I didn't understand that format at all. lol

Quote:
УШ. – Она не пыталась тебя поцеловать?

СЕР. - Может быть это и было попыткой поцелуя, когда она проходя мимо сделал мне в ухо «ВУУУУУУУУУУУ!», очень близко, практически прикасаясь. А что я могла сказать? Несколько не самых приличных слов, которые я сейчас не хочу говорить.
Did she try to kiss you?

Ser. - Maybe it happened, but not real kiss, when she sat next to me, and told me into my ear "Vuuuuuuuu", really close, practicly (something) What could I say? There were not acceptable words, which I don't want to say now.

Quote:
УШ. – Но ты же видела, что она, какие только жесты не показывала, когда она выиграла.

СЕР. - Вы понимаете, вот в чем проблема, я не могу себе позволить сказать плохо про Сербию . у меня там друзья. Мне близка это страна. И поэтому мне очень тяжело от того, что мы не сошлись характерами непосредственно с солисткой.
But you also saw, that her, didn't show so much passion, when she danced?

You understand what's the problem, I can't allow myself to speak bad things about Serbia, I have friends there. That country is close to me. And I'm sorry because of that, our caracters didn't get along with the solo girl.

Ok, I'm stupid, but I'm trying, and trying! lol