View Single Post
Old 26-04-2007, 07:39   #43
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Yet the abortion ban failed here and the gay marriage opt was nearly half/half.
hmm yet in the Northeast abortion hasn't even been questioned... so a vote isn't necessary, nor is it necessary in the west. That does not disprove what I said in my prior post.

Quote:
What does that statement have to do with this topic? You and cool seem to have some odd obsession with where I live.
Since you so very much love when people use evidence South Dakota laws pertaining to Hate Crimes, Anti-Discrimination, adoption, ect.

You will notice that South Dakota Does Not protect people's right to Gender Identity and Expression (is that on-topic enough?) or Sexual Orientation under Hate Crimes Statutes. Further more, it also Does Not have Anti-Discrimination laws for GI/E and SO. South Dakota's students' GI/E and SO are also not protected under state laws...

Please explain to me how my statement is neither true nor correct? Or have I completely missed the definititions of Progressive and Liberal in my 20+ years of life?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes