View Single Post
Old 23-05-2004, 12:39   #72
Gimme some sugar!

Quote:
have you listen to that Good Bye song ? .. I don't have play list .. so if I want to listen to a song I go click on it .. but I seem to have problem with this one ..
hihi i wanted to check if it's in the playlist, and this is the song currently playing. i like little coincedences it's a great song. uhm... i can upload?

Quote:
I don't know which one to listen first and I want to listen to one over and over again and I also want to listen to the other songs .. errgg..
yah... tell me about it...

but there is this crappy remix of veter by dj javtushenko. he mixed in scooter - fire...

Quote:
Btw, I am warning you .. please do not harm that adorable red hair creature ..
well... we'll see about that. she's not always oh-so-adorable when i think about all the poor boys...

Quote:
And, I've downloaded some videos too .. and I posted the Tikaet video at Russian Video thread..[ 37 MB ] .. .... well.. this girl .. umm can't call Monokini a 'girl' .. its a band not a solo artist ... but still I don't see anyone else but that girl..
she's called mona i think. i'll d/l the video tonight

Quote:
there's something about this girl .. when you look at her .. like she doesn't say anything.. but you could feel there's a lot in her .. so you just keep on looking ...