View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 20:00   #14
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnaudfrenchy View Post
She is doing music. If you want a total project like tatu, you can forget about it. Clearly. This is not the direction of the group.
From the moment Lena was announcing to go solo, there was already 'project'. My concern is - can she do it for a long time? If her career is just purling cosily along her growing age there will be some serious drying up of her money sources, rather sooner than later. So a clear definition of a project with image, attitude and artistical direction is not the worst idea. Just doing music is not enough, if you want to live from your 'destination'.
Quote:
So yes, it's a pretty simple direction. No deep thinking, no 220 na Cebia etc....
Oh, yes, I noticed "A-o-o-oo-oooo, A-o-o-oo-oooo"
Quote:
There is a kind of music for that.
You just don't like it.
You say it.
Quote:
A stronger voice ? mhhhh When i think about pop music in France i can assure that Lena is so much powerful.
What I have in mind is this typical bawling into the microphone, which American idols and their fans like so much, and which so much more suits to the "A-o-o-oo-oooo" s and the like.
Quote:
Showing ass ? Adding autotune ?
What has this to do with uniqueness and originality? Every Disney Club participant already does this. Bjoerk is uniqueness, Nina Hagen or Apocalyptica +++, all in their own kind, and best of all tatu: their uniqueness showed in the kind of music, the lyrics, the voices, the attitude, simply in everything. That was the deep foundation of their short success, not the scandals.
Quote:
Lena doesn't write in Russian. She can't do it.
Eh what? Of course she can, she learned it in primary school!
Quote:
BTW, there are other songs than Lift Me Up to have an opinion. Some songs are dramatic and emotional.
Yes, and they are way better, even those which are not exactly dramatic or emotional.
Quote:
Look at "RussianBlueUK" : Troll much.
So Youtube :
Ok, I picked somebody who (I believe) has no idea who Lena Katina is, not some of those obvious wackoes. Just showing how easily you are put in a pigeonhole where you don't really want to be seen (really?).
Quote:
Oh and BTW, i will give a try to make Lena and the band doing a gig in my city.
Wish me luck.
Then do it with my best wishes!