View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 17:37   #8
Участник

Send a message via MSN to Arnaudfrenchy
I was just doing a visit here and decided to see what is written.
I see that nothing has changed.
Always the same comments.
At least it's not the worth place to read. JuliaVolkova.com is more funny to read.

I can't stop laughing about people still thinking that t.A.T.u. was a real love story... Do they need to understand the concept of "marketing" or ?
I will of course not mention all the shit that was said about both solo careers.

The true fact is that Lena and Julia will always be a part of t.A.T.u. so nothing to worry about them singing their tatu songs in a show.

I did the European fan week end at Cologne. It was so awesome. Lena sang 21 songs on saturday night show and 15 at the acoustic show on sunday.
Not to mention the great time at the meet and greet and the fan meeting on sunday in which i won two recent magazines : Viva and Maxim.
I had the most beautiful week end in my life. I got my microphone signed and a girl even got the chance to sing Never Forget. So lucky girl ! She was so GREAT ! All the band were astonished.

As "Lift me up video", yes, it's not original... but what is the f****** problem in that ?
This is so catchy and fresh.
So cool to see that after Never Forget.

So happy the Rensky is out. The constantly speaking about the bad things in world is so boring...