View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 19:16   #220
we shout

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny poison

Latest scene of RS - Ivan says: I AM NOT TATU.
Ivan, of course you are not TATU. Its Yulia isn't it? And its always been her.

From The FACE mag.- Apr 2004
Quote:
Ivan said you were scared. J: We’re not interested in that. If I wanted to be president, I’d be president. When I was little I wanted to sing, so I went to music school, and now I’m a singer. If I wanted to be president, I’d go to some government things and get a proper education.

What did you think about Ivan when you met him? Do you notice him acting like a child psychiatrist? J You know it’s in the way he looks, when he looks at you, you understand, he sees through you. And every person has a psychiatrist in them, and it’s difficult to see right through me. I don’t care if anyone wants to dig in my head, that’s their problem.

L: Julia’s really a very hard person to understand. You have to know her for a while. I’ve known her eight years, and even I still don’t understand her sometimes
So Ivan's project only come to success after Yulia got into the team... a young girl with strenght and determination.. even the girls themselves chose the name TATU .. I wonder what she made Ivan see in her.. but thats not a problem...

Finally I solved my own puzzle created by my own mind .. my question to myself was .. what do I want from them? good music or TATU ... I want TATU.

and ... only just I realised I have Yulia in all my avatars and my wallpapers at home and office...and I always agree with her ...

mmmm...

*whispers* Ty soglasna spat s lyuboi..

Last edited by denial; 12-03-2004 at 20:47.