Thread: Tema
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 05:50   #383
guy kontakt rulez..

Send a message via ICQ to Tatygotiko Send a message via MSN to Tatygotiko Send a message via Skype™ to Tatygotiko
Guys

Quote:
This probably is this news or glad someone but the group "TEMA"at the current stage was exhausted as a group musical.The weather dictates the rules game.Creative Prodiction Group "TEMA".starting a new project. And how nobody knows this will be.

The web site supertema.ru and all the major blogs (blog.te-ma.info and myspace.com /supertema) remain in funtion.In turn, "TE-MA.INFO" continue telling about new music. The singer Helya,Anya Kulikovo (Cherrycola) Nep.Al, the group punk Hockey.New moves, stories festivals and on my impressions of the various-artists and producers and also interviews and articles and a new magazine for young people in which I have the joy of working.

Send Maugly Jr
We dont close he project difinitibily.perhaps in a while the TEMA group gonna write song again and make videoclips, but now we decide to change the topic.Creative Production Group TEMA starts a new project.

It seems with Annya Zubko, with her we stay in good relations.and ahead we coperate each other.Annya will be in the independent music. i wish to her luck and succes in her creation (Work/art)

Maugl Jr
Producer group "TEMA"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Kontakt

« Будем жить »

Будем жить. Я тебя люблю.
Мы будем жить?

Я Вконтакте