View Single Post
Old 16-11-2003, 19:09   #5
pie crust

freddie, you sound like my parents Apparently the world is safer than it has ever been. I don't know if that's true, but I don't completely trash the idea of it.

But it's quite normal to show bad things on TV. What would the news be without some murder and rape? "Well today is a sunny day and everything is okay".. They can't say that on the news because it would be too boring, no viewers blah blah..

People want to hear what interests them, and I guess violence does.. Just look at all the action movies and videogames!

I don't know if it's only in America.. But anyways, I have noticed USA can be quite sick. I feel much hate especially for those damnass parents who want to ban Eminem but don't take good care of their kids. If you don't want your children to listen to Eminem, then make them stop! YOU should be the one who is in control of your child.. And still think of how USA is full of violence I laugh in the face of George W. Bush

But I live by the motto (Actually I don't.. ) "Nothing is for sure"... Maybe I get killed tomorrow, or maybe I win the lottery.. Who knows right?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]