View Single Post
Old 23-02-2005, 19:54   #9
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zebu
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
Ahhhh "Memento"! I LOVE that movie. I've seen it YEARS ago, so i dont remember it in such detail as you do, zebu, as you've just seen it, but .... for what I remember this is how i understood the movie: It was all one BIG illusion. Our guy (Leonard) actually killed his wife, who was suffering from diabetes (or more like he was the one giving her the shots, but she still dies) ... this is why he keeps telling the Sammy Jankis story - I believe there is no Sammy Jankis, he made it up, so that he can justify what he is doing - which is: went nuts, made up the whole thing, and went for vengeance! Or more like HE is Sammy. All those other people tying to 'help' him, those are societies nasties, trying to take advantage of a guy who is 'sick'. You can see in the end (which in that movie is the chronological begining) that Leonard writes down the guy with the glasses license plate, and later in the tattoo place (or something like that) decides THIS IS THE KILLERS license plate
Anyways, it is a movie WORTH watching, and worth watching TWICE (so that you cantch all those little things). Actually me and my friend from school had an idea right after seeing the movie, to try to download it and cut the episodes in movie editing program and arrange then properly to watch the story unfold regularly, instead of backwards... never did it!
well i also thought he killed his wife and made up stuff to make it easier for him, but maybe he killed her in some other way, maybe those shots im not so sure. yeah those ppl were taking advatage of him but he realises it at some point and gets rid of one of them by making notes that hes "the killer" and ends that vengance thing.

The Cuckoo, i cant find that film here they were showing it on this film festival i went to few years back and i wanted to see it but instead of getting tickets we were drinking and time passed and we missed it.ppl who saw it said it was great
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti