View Single Post
Old 22-04-2007, 08:38   #5
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
dude.... i will not even respond to this... you are gonna anger a lot other people around here with this, im gonna let them shred you to pieces... but those " " and the word he inside of them.... clearly it hasnt reached "diverse" SD yet that LESBIANS arent TRANSGENDER, have you noticed that a lot of us call eachother QUEER, because the rainbow is so diverse..... oh wait, this High School isnt in SD, thats right, it is on the COAST in CA, where people generally SEE the difference between Lesbians and Transgender people... of course there are the few rotten apples like that guy you quoted, but you know...

What are you screaming at me for? I am agreeing with you.

I did not say that Lesbians are Transgender! I know what a tranny is thank you! I said - Unless this girl gets a penis, she shouldn't be allowed to run for prom KING. I don't care if she is a man trapped in a womans body, until she has that body, she should have to follow the rules set in place for a competition like that, otherwise it's unfair!

As far as angering people, who cares, it's my oppinion. If they cannot respect that, I promise I won't lose any sleep at night.

And please stop pointing out where I live in every single post you reply to me in. Believe it or not, I do go outside of my home, and sometimes I even drive around! (I know, crazy!) I'm well aware of where I live. And for that matter, if I forget, I can look at my user panel which specifically states my location as well. So please, knock it off with the fact that the midwest is a giant boil on your egotistical forum attitude ass, because franky, you are annoying me. I'm not trying to be rude to you, but as you cannot seem to convey a message on your behalf in any way BUT being rude, I guess I'm going to stop treating you nicely. Now please, have some respect for someone elses view point, and respect for another person in general. I'm not going out of my way to be rude to you, so please don't do it to me. Thank you