Thread: Eurovision 2005
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 16:46   #1
Bitchka

Eurovision 2005

Well, I saw forre opened one of those on the Russian forum, so i thought I'd start this one here..... as this year I finally have a reason to watch Eurovision from patriotic stand point, ha ha ha, Bulgaria is participating for a first time.

Here is about BG: from reading the online bulgarian news, i found out there are now 12 finalists, and the one holding the first place after lots of people have voted is this: http://www.bulgariancds.com/cgi-bin/...d=791&type=wma (tiny bit of the song) ... and guess what, it is CHALGA i didint expect anything LESS! Sofi Marinova is one of the 'veteran' chalga singers ... .and a REALLY uglly one as well, but as ANY gypsy, the girl can sing. The guy accompaning her is Slavi, who some of you big t.A.T.u. fans have seen in those 'Tatu in Bulgaria' videos (the tall bald guy, host of the 'Slavi Show', where tatu performed= lipsynched 2 songs) He, if you ask me, is a horrible singer, but never the less is very popular in bulgaria as an actor, tv host, singer, etc - all kinds of entertainment....

...anyways, that song they are proposing, "Edinstveni" = "The only ones" is already in trouble, as it was released on Sofi Marinova's last album, which was out in September of 2004 ... so, I wonder if they will allow it for the contest... anyway... opppppppppppppa, and viva chalga!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!