View Single Post
Old 03-05-2003, 00:18   #33
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Re: Re: well...

Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
Well, at the end of my last post I didn't do all the words ..but here is one more example, why I said I understood most of it, I'd say about 75 to 80%- Ne zelim nista in your translation and Nishto ne iskam. in mine. OK, in bulgarian also iskam = zhelaja which is close to zelim (but depends how you pronaunce that z ) Do you pronaunce it like 'z' as in zebra in English? or different?
I think a lot of it also comes from the translitting- if you are not a person that knows Cyrillic it is harder to deal with translit.
That z is different. It has a mark on top and it's pronounced like zh. Zelim=Zhelim

crni: Zrakomlat =that's hilarious

I would like to say that you could write:

Jaz Sem Sla Z Uma - in slovenian but there is no expresion like this (all the words exist in slovenian, but we don't say it like that, so I had to look for a more apropriate expression).

I understood about half (or maybe a little more) of coolasfcuk's translit and about 100% of crni's translation.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Last edited by freddie; 03-05-2003 at 00:35.