View Single Post
Old 14-03-2004, 21:17   #18
Primetime Anchor

The insider's report from Artem

The episode consists of the clips from 4 t.A.T.u. gigs from 2003: Bonn, St. Petersburg and 2 from Tokyo. I’d say that the director managed to choose the most spicy and at the same time the most “vivid” shots. This final episode is a pure treasure for fans and I think that it will be spread over the internet very quickly. There we’ll see not quite sober behaviour of the girls and rather chilling statements.

Lena Katina: “Today I understood a very important thing – I’m a total ham and I’d better get out of the show business, not to destroy it. Though, everything is already destroyed to hell. I need to get through my first education and start studying law.”

So we see clips from the live performances and simply from the tours. The clips are backed up with the songs, followed by the titles with the songwriters’ names in this order: Not Gonna Get Us, Prostye Dvizheniya, Malchik Gay, Ne Ver, Ne Boisya, Show Me Love, Klouny, 30 Minutes, Stars and ATTSS.

The biggest part of the performances shown is taken from Bonn. More than half of the material has been already aired but the rest is worth to be seen.

At the end we see the script: “Today, group t.A.T.u. stopped their performances and the recording of their second album. Old songs remain with us.”

Further, there’s a video to the song “I will” (Zashishatsya Ochkami).

Source: Artem (http://www.tatulife.kulichki.net/)

Thanks to him!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Last edited by forre; 15-03-2004 at 00:58.