Thread: Any fans left?
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2003, 16:51   #12
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
I saw Yulia live. A week after that supposed abortion. Lena had stomache ache and couldn't dance and they were joking that she was pregnant instead. Yulia was lively and jumping around happily. One of my close friends who is pretty much like Yulia had an abortion too. She didn't look that way after a month. I won't even say what she looked like after a week.
Remember what Yulia looked like at her birthday? She didn't look too good to me. That was around the time of the apparent abortion.
Quote:
And what if she tried heroin? did they ever say drugs are bad? or don't take them? and what if they did? maybe she learned from it?
This is a quote from "Now UK" magazine:

Quote:
Do you know if any of your friends take drugs?
J: Of course.

Did it change your attitude towards them?
J: No.

How did you react to it?
J: Calmly. When I was about fourteen or fifteen, I communicated with such people before I could understand what was happening with them. It was all very serious: cocaine, heroin. I feel sorry for them. The time has passed and I have changed and achieved things and these people still sit in the same courtyard, in the same entrance, nothing is present for them in life. They look thinner, they are ill. They will not be here in two or three years. It is their life.
They seem rather anti there to me!
Quote:
so you know hate everyone whos religious and goes to confession? good to know how openminded you are.
I hate any religion that looks down on me because of my orientation. Nothing wrong with that!
Quote:
I haven't seen the supposed bf but what if it was a fling? if she and lena had a break in their relationship? and now they are back together?
Pasha has been following Yulia around for months. Fling? I doubt it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm