View Single Post
Old 29-01-2006, 23:58   #13
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I don't really know what's wrong with fast-food places.

Here's something straight from McDonald's site:

Quote:
We care about what you and your family eat. That’s why we take great pride in the quality of our food. Since our first restaurant was built, we have purchased quality ingredients from trusted, industry-leading brands. Every day, in every one of our restaurants across the world, our family promises to serve a quality meal every time to your family….we call it our quality promise.
We promise to use only fresh, wholesome ingredients when serving you and your family.
We promise to support agricultural and economic growth in our communities.
We promise to partner with leading industry suppliers and trusted brands.
We promise that our food safety standards will meet or exceed regulatory requirements.
We promise to monitor, measure and inspect the quality of our food, from farm to table, to assure freshness, quality and safety.
Doesn't that just make your mouth water?

Okay, to say my bid about expensive restaurants: I've eaten in a really expensive fish restaurant on the island of Crete. I had a sabre-fish and it really was awesome. Can't remember the name of the restaurant though. I also went to a few expensive ones in Nice, France. I never frequent expensive places in Slovenia, though. They're not worth it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.