View Single Post
Old 26-10-2008, 20:13   #15
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by the unforgiven View Post
coolasfcuk, I love you for creating this thread but you know Tim is right, we're on a tatu forum and we have to talk only about tatu ... cuz we have no life and actually live to praise those 2 russian girls *yada yada*

there's a newspaper called "lylo" in Paris and I'm like "let's get lezlo to check out the gay stuff we could do!"

btw, Lady Gaga rocks my socks off ... she's a role model for bitches
i am still trying to understand your post... its all over the place! maybe because i just dragged myself out of bed and am making coffee just NOW!

haha @ the first part

whaaat? @ the second - i guess you get your news from perez hilton, eh? lol i think lezlo is his trademark .... together with saMANtha hahaha

yes! @ the third part - i love lady gaga as well ... in fact i will post one more private thing: you know there were rumors from the ugly betty camp people, that lindsay spent all day smoking, trashing the trailer blah blah AND making SCRAP BOOKS of herself hahaha- cutting pics out of the tabloids!!! well, here is a digital version of that- lindsay does like to post pics the paparazzi took of her .... here is one she just posted from tokyo where they attended samantha's sister's fashion show- this is @ the afterparty .. and because lindsay has already seen the video, she is joking about the pic as well
What is so funny? hahaha

and the shit people make up- i love it! lindsay and samantha were in NYC that weekend, i am not sure how is it possible for them to be at the roosevelt pool at the same time
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!