View Single Post
Old 24-10-2008, 08:19   #6
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Right. Because I totally compared Lindsay Lesbian to t.A.T.u. - If she's THAT big of a deal, go discuss her on some other forum that isn't t.A.T.u. related. Your yearly thread about homosexuality is always a riot...
im in the non-tatu related part ... ehh ... if you wanna read about straight fatty russian girls that pop out babies faster than you can say your name, go over there

Quote:
Perhaps you should check up on where the line comes from first, darlin.
not interested thank you

Quote:
And it's such a sad one too.
haha, ill shed a tear for your highly intellectual mind

Quote:
Right. And you still can't use capital letters or contractions properly. So we're even sugar plum.
i dont think so- sadly, this is a msg board and so periods, apostrophes, and capital letters have become obsolete (ive never written 'your' instead of 'youre' and so on, believe me i cringe when i see someone do that) ... i am not writing a dissertation here, alright boy? i use proper punctuation when i write my thesis. sadly though, poor grammar is poor grammar and its a little harder to fix and quite frankly, a sad SAD story

Quote:
Check popdirt or the iTunes charts.
i looked on iTunes, until i saw your name right on top for the review and RAN away... haha ... bravo, good for them, that's higher place than id give them. i do with them luck, however i doubt this album would be a success

edit: oh look whos here.... roshy, hello
nah, you know how tabloids and gossip work - for example, they were attending an event together, they were seen/pictured together talking and .... some 'journalist' who has to fill in the papers take it from there one of my best friends is editor for OK magazine, i hear stories.. though the ones you are quoting are waaaay worse when it comes to making shit up
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!