View Single Post
Old 24-10-2008, 05:20   #1
Bitchka

Lindsam Lohanson

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? all the lesbians must be gone from this forum ... or am i missing something - i do admit, i dont read pretty much anything besides occasional posts about katy perry or something similar
however, it cannot go unnoticed that there is a thread missing about one of the most covered hollywood couples lately: the Lindsay Lohan-Samantha Ronson duo.
i think they are adorable (look at my avatar ) and i thought id give them a shout out here .... too much info to give on them, so i will link couple of highlights:
of course this is the official photo that gave them away earlier this year, however those two have been 'together', understand that however you want, off and on for 4 years (arent the best relationships the ones with a close friend anyway). Here they are way back in 2005- Samantha is letting Lindsay spin haha.
since they've come out, in the most indirect, totally 2008 type of way, they've pretty much have been inseparable: they played at the beach together, held hends when a big wave was coming LoL, smoked cigarettes together in Paris, gave hickeys to eachother in paris, walked home from the grocery store on sunday to make some bruch together, celebrated Samantha's birthday shooting ice cream at eachother, and celebrated Lindsay's birthday with an 80s prom theme

and so on and so on ... i enjoy the coverage of those two because:
a. they're smoking hot together
b. they're super cute together
c. they're young and hip
d. samantha's myspace blogs used to entertain the shit out of me (until someone hacked her and deleted everything since 2005 ) and i must say, this trust fund kid comes from an interesting familly and british/jewish/loaded with money upper west side ubringing ... in contrast with rich enough/fucked up long island upbringing for lindsay
e. they're the new lesbian hollywood of 2008
c. they hang out with the cool and hip gay LA/New yorkers...
d. samatha spins and lindsay dances to NO SEX FOR BEN - i love it! or LADY GAGA i mean c'mon

oh yeah, and they joke with paparazzi ... and when the paparazzi pour water back, lindsay dries the seat for samantha's skinny ass, while samantha is yelling and cursing - ah hahahahaha
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 24-10-2008 at 05:50.