View Single Post
Old 22-04-2007, 20:48   #15
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
i like quoting your posts so that they stay in history longer, in case you decide to change them...

dudeeeeee, stop digging your grave.... I cannot hold my responses, so couple of fast ones

that GBLT community you are refering to, im assuming you mean the LGBT, if so, did you know there are OTHER types of queer people who are trying to expand those four letters... and one example of such other queers, which arent included in the LGBT and who hit you in the head with a big stone after your "biology and chemistry" preaching up there: Intersexuals http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex ... what are you gonna call them, eh? freaks?!? I mean, should they be a male or a female... god, their chemisty is fucked up, so what do you think of them? i wonder......
What's your point? I didn't say Intersexuals did not exist in my previous posts, I didn't make any reference to them. I'm well aware of their existance. This is an entirely different case, these people had no control over the way their chromosomes and chemistry formed. I'm not saying that transgender people do have control over it, I'm just saying that you will forever have traits of the sex that you were a birth. Nothing can change that. An intersexual person is neither gender, they have traits of both but are not actually belonging to either sex. Many of them have it corrected to one sex if I'm not mistaken?

I've already explained to you that I do not have anything against anyone. So please stop trying to make it look like I do.