View Single Post
Old 22-04-2007, 10:18   #6
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
What are you screaming at me for? I am agreeing with you.

I did not say that Lesbians are Transgender! I know what a tranny is thank you! I said - Unless this girl gets a penis, she shouldn't be allowed to run for prom KING. I don't care if she is a man trapped in a womans body, until she has that body, she should have to follow the rules set in place for a competition like that, otherwise it's unfair!
First of all... as the resident Trans guy... Fuck you! Do not use that word in reference to any Transgender person, it's insulting on par with Faggot actually. Get your Midwestern head out of your ass and get an education in Queer culture before you open your mouth boy.

And actually not allow a Male idenified trans person from running for Prom King is a violation of California State Anti-Discrimination and Hate Crime laws which protect a persons right to Gender Identity and Expression... Then Again seeing as you're from SD you'd know nothing about that since your state refuses to pass such statues. A Human Being does not need a penis to be a man. In fact genitals are a very SMALL part of the equation. Go do some research and try not being so narrow minded... then maybe Cools and myself won't have to ripe you a new asshole every other day.

Offtop:
Cools...thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes