View Single Post
Old 21-03-2009, 07:56   #60
pie crust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winkie View Post
And nothing in the band worth fighting for? I'd fight like hell to be with Lena, if she were my gf, I'd follow her all over the world. She's amazing, pretty, smart, why not fight for that, or try together? They didn't even try! They had succes because they pretended to be lesbians, and then they just gave up on trying.
Um, but Lena isn't Yulia's girlfriend. I don't think their personal relationship is as strong as people like to think. I couldn't imagine seeing them together on their private time, just hanging out. And staying in a project that is not satisfying you, just for the sake of someone else, is probably the dumbest thing a person could do (and oddly enough seems like something I would do! Must stop letting people step all over me! Anyway, they've been trying for a long long time now and it has gotten them nowhere).

Honestly, the Gaga thing seemed like something totally made up, to spice up the news a bit. But it could be so that maybe a track was written by Lady Gaga and somehow the people working with Yulia got their hands on it, but it's not like Gaga and Yulia were sitting together in the studio, writing and singing in collaboration. I don't think so.

And I find it hard to believe Tatu will continue if Yulia leaves, because it's nearing the end for Tatu either way. :/
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]