View Single Post
Old 26-04-2007, 09:19   #47
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Offtop:
Cools if I could I would sooo give you more rep points

Talyubittu, you seriously must love to show how ignorant you are. Just becasue you've never seen a Trans person in your state does not mean they do not exist there. And then to further the point by saying that becasue they are an insignificant part of the population of your state if they do exist, they therefore do not deserve to have rights; just adds more fuel to mine and cools' stance that your state is full of ignorant, bigoted people. Some friendly advice... stop now while you're still somewhat ahead of the game and go do some research on gender theory before you try to say that Gender Identity doesn't exist.

And all of this is relevent to a Boy trying to run for Prom King because you still refuse to Achknowledge his gender identity. And I am just pointing out the possible sources of your flawed and un-informed arguments. If you want me to stop harping on you for being from South Dakota broaden your mindset outside of the narrowed mind viewpoint of your region of the country. It will not serve you well when you get out of the sheltered life of High School and go off to college or enter the real world.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes