View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 21:31   #29
Участник

I guess it's just diff. for those who have come from/spent a lot of time on a forum where signatures were allowed. Talyubittu and I are both from Fatal and signatures were a big thing there. Everyone could show off their creativity through their sigs, it's harder to do that in a 100x100 avatar. It also had a signature request thread where people would post pics, text, and colors they wanted in a sig and it would be made for them. And, yeah, everyone gave each other feedback on their signatures. Also, about people commenting on sigs, on fatal you couldn't find a thread where someone didn't respond to someones sig. It's not egotistical, or, as you said coolasfcuk "petting on the shoulder," it's just fun to get your work recognized . Everybody gave each other feedback, be it positive or negative. Comments on sigs actually helped a lot of people. When I started on fatal I sucked ass (ask Talyubittu) but now I consider myself pretty decent. It really helps when people can critique your work, especially if you really enjoy making sigs and you're trying to improve.

Also, I didn't think tatu.fatal looked "unprofessional." It was very fun for me. I also go to other forums who allow sigs and they are somewhat regulated so they look presentable. Some who are used to tatysite may think tatu.fatal looked bad but I'd rather have a fun, colorful, creative forum than a dull, "professional"-looking one. After all, this is only a forum, not a press conference. It should be about fun, anyways.

It's not gonna break me that this forum doesn't allow sigs, but I def. wouldnt complain if it did.