View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 14:32   #55
**?!**

I will do my best to make everything clear.(sorry for my English because it isnt good at all).
I do admire 2 persons,one of them is Joan of Arc and the other one is Hitler.
And why do I admire him?! I have so many reasons to say that.I admire him since I was a child.I read so many things about him and also I read his book.I like his character.
He wanted to take over the all countries.If he could then the world would be leading by only one person so all the countries would have the same rules.Isnt it good?!Well,take a look at EU.(Turkey is doing his best to be a part of EU).It's almost abit like the Hitler's idea,but this one is better developed.This one has no war.(I hope you know what I mean)
So many people hate Hitler because they think he was the most cruel person that has ever existed.In fact everybody is cruel if you have more authority you are more cruel.People are cruel even for themselves.There are so many people who are alive but are they really living?Do they know that they are just alive?
Anyway lets go back to politic/politic game.Nowadays there isnt that much killing in this game but does it make it better?Do you know Afghanistan,Iraq or Iran?Do you know their leaders/presidents?There are people in Iran who agree with the war and they just want someone to save them even though they've seen and lived the war.Unfortunately they think US can save them.They are tired of being just alive.
Do you know anything about Iran rules?Do you know about Iran people?
Iran is leading by a group of really ignorant(or maybe really wise)and cruel people.