Thread: 'All'
View Single Post
Old 15-06-2003, 23:40   #12
It's Ms. SKRT To You :)

Quote:
Originally posted by uhaku

skrt, the masquerade part (for my own interpretation) isn't about what we know what should be done. it's about what we are doing; pretending nothing is wrong, that we're strong.

coming-to-term with their mother? the last three lines are purely wishful thinking in my part. thanks for taking ur time to think about it. [/b]

aaaaaaah..... i understand now. thank you for clearing it up! the idea that you're hiding behind something, a mask, for example. shrouding urself even in the most public places and pretending to be something that ur not.. i understand now. that's a very interesting way of saying it. i really, really like that line.

wishful thinking, aye? yeah.. i guess i'm not a good interpreter of things...... i thought the last coupl've lines were u sort've recognizing/realizing something that bonded u with her. but i like the wishful thinking part... it was something that i didn't expect, and that's always good.

sorry, lol. i'm reading too much into these posts. first i get dissapointed with echoed for not telling us WHO the chick wanted (the guy or the girl) and now i'm like, arguing with u about ur own feelings :P this is NOT good but thanks for sharing and explaining again..

-skrt