View Single Post
Old 30-01-2006, 08:16   #21
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
I don't really know what's wrong with fast-food places.
Here's something straight from McDonald's site:
Quote:
We care about what you and your family eat. That’s why we take great pride in the quality of our food. Since our first restaurant was built, we have purchased quality ingredients from trusted, industry-leading brands. Every day, in every one of our restaurants across the world, our family promises to serve a quality meal every time to your family….we call it our quality promise.
We promise to use only fresh, wholesome ingredients when serving you and your family.
We promise to support agricultural and economic growth in our communities.
We promise to partner with leading industry suppliers and trusted brands.
We promise that our food safety standards will meet or exceed regulatory requirements.
We promise to monitor, measure and inspect the quality of our food, from farm to table, to assure freshness, quality and safety.
Doesn't that just make your mouth water?
well, not really, since i recently found out that mcdonald's people spit in the burgers and in the salads. there was this guy who lived in australia for a couple of years and worked at mcdonald's and told me EVERYONE did that. so... i think i'm gonna think twice before buying something from them. not to mention i had heard rumours people did this here as well. but now i have it confirmed