View Single Post
Old 16-03-2004, 15:48   #104
Участник

xena thanks for posting
And elf million thanks for translation

Ivan is like a paranoid king, who has outmanoeuvred those had minds of their own and talent. Apparently Ivan only trusts himself. It is just plain logic that no one else takes initiative.

Some one who is in charge needs to be able to delegate, trust and credit others.

Of course it is sad that tatu most likely is over in the form we know it, but on the other hand it is good that the girls spoke up and rebelled.

Mansky and the girls see right through Ivan:
Quote:
Yulia: He is getting nervous himself, I can see it... He is worried because he understands that he won't [be able] to finish the second album by March. He knows it! But he acts confidently, he doesn't show it...
Quote:
Manskiy: "I'll let you handle the guests and I'll handle the directing." This is the usual kind of rudeness that characterizes you. It's your life style - to shit on people from the 10th floor.
Quote:
Yulia: The psychological trick is quite trivial. When I observe his behavior, it is very trivial. He does everything with confidence. Notice that he never steps to the side (compromises). Everything he does... Even when he speaks, he does it affirmatively.